- Environmental Allergies Such Pollen, Dust, Mold, Pet Dander, Etc.
- Asthma and Chronic Cough
- Severe Allergies – Anaphylaxis
- Venom Allergies – Insects Bites and Stings
- Food Allergies
- Skin Conditions and Rashes Caused by Allergies
- Drug/Pharmaceutical Allergies
If you are having chronic symptoms such as persistent cough, wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, bronchitis, rhinitis, hay fever, nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, post nasal drip, sinus headaches or sinus pain, give us a call. We’re happy to help in any way we can. We have successfully treated your symptoms before and know how to help.